The Master’s student must integrate a minimum of credit units, as follows:
– 96 (ninety-six) credit units, being 20 (twenty) in disciplines and 76 (seventy-six) in the dissertation.
The doctoral student, holder of the Master’s degree by USP or recognized by it, must integrate a minimum of credit units, as follows:
– 172 (one hundred and seventy-two) credit units, being 20 (twenty) in disciplines and 152 (one hundred and fifty-two) in the thesis.
The doctoral student, without previously obtaining the Master’s degree, must integrate a minimum of credit units, as follows:
– 192 (one hundred and ninety-two) credit units, being 40 (forty) in disciplines and 152 (one hundred and fifty-two) in the thesis..
|HOW TO ATTEND THE PROGRAM DISCIPLINE|
As a USP student
– Within the deadline: apply for pre-enrollment in the Janus system in the semiannual enrollment periods (July or January);
– Outside the deadline: request authorization by email to the professor responsible or the discipline at least three days before its begin and forward the authorization to the program office.
As A Non-Degree Student
A Non-Degree Student is the one with a degree that enrolls in isolated graduate disciplines. There is no admission process for enrollment of non-degree students in graduate disciplines at the Ribeirão Preto Medical School-USP. The applicant may enroll in isolated disciplines at any time during the semester until the start of the chosen discipline. More information (click here)
|DISCIPLINES OF RESEARCH LINES|
Atualizado em 18/05/2021